Plan of Salvation
1. Understanding that God loves you.
John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have ever lasting life.”
2. Admit that you are a sinner.
Romans 3:23, ” For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.”
3. Realize the penalty of your sin.
Romans 6:23, “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”
4. Believe that Jesus Christ died to pay the price for your sins and rose from the dead.
Romans 5:8, “But God commendeth his love towards us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
5. Trust and Receive Christ alone as your Savior.
Romans 10:9, “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.”
John 1:12, “But as many as received him, to them gave he the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.”